Our LifeGroups are small groups that meet in members' homes for study, fellowship and relationship. They are an opportunity to do life together with other members of the church. These groups each have different structures depending on the members.
There are currently three LifeGroups that meet during the week:
- Monday Night LifeGroup meets at 6:30 PM in the Near North Valley area. They are currently going through a study of the Gospel of Mark.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Viks' Thursday Night LifeGroup meets at 6:30 PM in the Netherwood Park area. They are currently finishing up a study on 2 Timothy and will be deciding on a new study shortly.
- Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Hudsons' Thursday Night LifeGroup meets at 6:00 PM in the Country Club Hills area in Rio Rancho. They are currently going through the book Gentle and Lowly by Dane Ortlund.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.