Our LifeGroups are small groups that meet in members' homes for study, fellowship and relationship. They are an opportunity to do life together with other members of the church. These groups each have different structures depending on the members.
There are currently three LifeGroups that meet during the week:
- Monday Night LifeGroup meets at 6:30 PM in the Near North Valley area. They are currently going through a study of the Gospel of Mark.
- Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Viks' Thursday Night LifeGroup meets at 6:30 PM in the Netherwood Park area. They are currently finishing up a study on 2 Timothy and will be deciding on a new study shortly.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- BEGINNING JULY 17: Baumann' Sunday Night LifeGroup meets in the Panorama Heights East are of Rio Rancho at 5:30 PM for dinner with Bible Study starting at 6:00 PM. They are currently going through the book Resilient by John Eldridge.
- Contact email@example.com for more info.